This keto shake is great as a meal or a dessert.
Creamy citrus. Whether you call it a keto creamsicle or a keto dreamsicle, you can feel like a kid again with our keto orange shake. Celebrate every day with MCT’s, Vitamin C, Magnesium, and 5% net carbs.
PREP/COOK TIME FOR THIS KETO RECIPE 5 minutes
INGREDIENTS IN THIS KETO RECIPE
1/2 cup organic coconut milk
- 1/4 cup grass-fed heavy whipping cream
- 3 Tablespoon KE Keto Collagen Protein Powder
- Zest of 1/2 organic orange
- 1-2 teaspoons Natural Vitality® Natural Calm Orange Flavor magnesium powder
- 1 teaspoon organic C8 MCT oil
- 1/8 teaspoon organic vanilla powder
- 1 teaspoon organic turmeric + pinch organic black pepper (optional for color and anti-inflammatory)
- 1/2 cup ice
- Orange slice for garnish (+2g net carbs)
PREPARATION STEPS FOR THIS KETO RECIPE
1. BLEND all ingredients. 2. ENJOY immediately. Share the second serving with a keto friend, or freeze it for a cool creamy orange popsicle keto treat tomorrow.
PER SERVING MACROS FOR THIS KETO RECIPE
PER SERVING NUTRITION INFORMATION FOR THIS KETO RECIPE
KE NOTES FOR THIS KETO RECIPE
- This keto recipe became Melissa Lorton’s favorite daily treat as she experimented to pull the recipe together. She now celebrates with keto creamsicles almost every day, unless the snow is falling.
- You don’t taste the pepper, and it’s needed to absorb the turmeric.
- ‡KE calculates Net Carbs in our keto recipes by subtracting Fiber from Total Carbohydrates. We never add Sugar Alcohols to our keto foods or keto recipes, so it doesn't need to be subtracted along with Fiber.
MORE SCRUMPTIOUS KETO RECIPES FROM KE
If you love this keto drink recipe, you might also enjoy some of our other keto recipes, including:
Chocolate Nut with Sea Salt – A Keto Meal / Keto Dessert Recipe