With only 2g net carbs per serving before toppings, flatbread-style keto pizza has never been easier.
Ditch the Carb's Fat Head Pizza is the inspiration behind KE's Keto Pizza Crust Mix. We love Fat Head Pizza Crust, but we rarely have the ingredients on hand, and Fat Head Pizza is labor and time intensive for our busy schedules. So we set out to make a simple, delicious keto pizza crust to which you only need to add water.
With KE's Keto Pizza Crust Mix organic ingredients including ground flax, ground chia, and collagen and gelatin and all serving as binders, you can either just add water or add an egg for a protein boost.
ACTIVE TIME FOR THIS KETO RECIPE 5 minutes
COOK TIME FOR THIS KETO RECIPE 22 minutes + 8 minutes
INGREDIENTS IN THIS KETO RECIPE
1 package KE Pantry Keto Pizza Crust Mix
- 1/4 c water
- Your favorite low carb keto pizza toppings
PREPARATION STEPS FOR THIS KETO RECIPE
1. PREHEAT oven to 350° F. In a medium bowl, ADD water to packet of pizza crust mix, and MIX until it comes together as a firm ball. 2. Place the dough between two pieces of non-stick parchment paper. Use a rolling pin to SHAPE the dough into a super thin 11-inch disc. Remove the top paper. Keep the crust on the bottom paper, and Move to a baking sheet. 3. BAKE crust without toppings for 20-24 minutes until evenly crisp and golden. REMOVE from oven. ADD your favorite low carb toppings. BAKE an additional 5-8 minutes for bubbly toppings. 4. Allow to COOL and DEVOUR.
PER SERVING MACROS FOR THIS KETO RECIPE
PER SERVING NUTRITION INFORMATION FOR THIS KETO RECIPE
KE NOTES FOR THIS KETO RECIPE
- The secret is to roll the keto pizza crust uber thin and cook it through to remove any moisture. This makes the crust nice and sturdy. When your timer goes off you can gently lift the keto pizza crust with tongs from the paper to confirm it is cooked to check the underside and flip the crust if necessary. Be careful not to burn your fingers.
- For a protein boost, you can exchange the 1/4 cup water for 1 large free range egg + 2 t water. It gives the texture even more crunch and reheats beautifully.
- ‡KE calculates Net Carbs in our keto recipes by subtracting Fiber from Total Carbohydrates. We never add Sugar Alcohols to our keto foods or keto recipes, so it doesn't need to be subtracted along with Fiber.
MORE SCRUMPTIOUS KETO RECIPES FROM KE
If you love this keto pizza crust recipe, you might also enjoy some of our other keto recipes.