KE Fuels, LLC
Last updated: September 25, 2018
You may choose whether or not to provide or disclose Personal Data in connection with your use of our Site. If you choose not to provide the Personal Data we request, you may still visit and use parts of our Site, but you may be unable to access or use certain features, options, programs, and services. Our Site may contain links to third-party websites and services that are not owned or controlled by KE. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of third party websites, services, and advertisements, and you visit them subject to your own discretion.
3. Personal Data Collected.
3.1. Personal Data You Provide To Us On Our Site.
a) Types of Personal Data. We and our service providers collect the Personal Data set forth below in order to provide our Site to you, or because we are legally required to do so. If you do not provide the Personal Data we request, we may not be able to provide you with our Site. The Personal Data we and our service providers collect includes but is not limited to:
- Your name;
- Email address;
- Shipping address;
- Billing address;
- Company name;
- Payment information;
- Communications you send to us.
b) When Personal Data is Collected. You may be required to provide us with certain information that may constitute Personal Data in the following ways:
- Contact Information
In addition, if you choose, you may participate in a KE e-mail list server by subscribing within our Site or by contacting KE staff directly. You may unsubscribe from these e-mail list servers by following the unsubscribe instructions found within the list email.
- your customer account
You may be required to create a customer account on the Site. You will be required to submit certain Personal Data to set up your account including your first and last name and email address. You will also be required to establish a username and password.
- Payment Information
- Information Collected through Various Forms
We and our service providers may collect Personal Data in a variety of ways, including: (i) through use of our Site, e.g., when you sign up for a newsletter or make a purchase; (ii) offline, such as when you attend one of our conventions or contact customer service; or (iii) from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, social media platforms (including from people with whom you are friends or otherwise connected) and from other third parties. In addition, if you elect to connect your social media account to our Site, certain Personal Data from your social media account will be shared with us, which may include Personal Data that is part of your profile or your friends’ profiles.
- Personal Data You Disclose Relating to Others
- SOCIAL MEDIA
We have worked with certain third-party social media providers to offer you their social networking services through our Site. For example, you can use third-party social networking services, including but not limited to Facebook, Google+, and others to share information about your experience on our Site with your friends and followers on those social networking services. These social networking services may be able to collect information about you, including your activity on our Site. These third-party social networking services also may notify your friends, both on our Site and on the social networking services themselves, that you are a user of our Site or about your use of our Site, in accordance with applicable law and their own privacy policies. If you choose to access or make use of third-party social networking services, we may receive information about you that you have made available to those social networking services, including information about your contacts on those social networking services.
3.2. Personal Data You Provide To Third Parties On Our Site. Please note that we use certain third party service providers on our Site to enhance your experience or deliver certain services. These providers may collect Personal Data about you in performing their services and/or functions on our Site. Please see below for a non-exhaustive list of such service providers:
- Shopify to provide e-commerce hosting services. To learn about the privacy practices of this service provider, please visit https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
- Constant Contact to provide email marketing software. To learn about the privacy practices of this service provider, please visit https://www.endurance.com/privacy.
- Zapier to connect our Sites and automate workflows. To learn about the privacy practices of this service provider, please visit https://zapier.com/privacy/.
- PayPal as an option to facilitate payments on our Site. To learn about the privacy practices of this service provider, please visit https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full.
- Amazon Pay as an option to facilitate payments on our Site. To learn about the privacy practices of this service provider, please visit https://pay.amazon.com/us/help/201491260.
- Stripe (Shopify Payments) as an option to facilitate payments on our Site. To learn about the privacy practices of this service provider, please visit the Shopify policy as specified above.
- Square as an option to facilitate in-person payments. To learn about the privacy practices of this service provider, please visit https://squareup.com/legal/privacy.
- Google services including, but not limited to, Gmail, G Suite, and Google Forms to enable communication and collect data. To learn about the privacy practices of this service provider, please visit https://policies.google.com/privacy and http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
- Facebook products including Facebook, Messenger, Facebook Pixel, Instagram, and Shop to enable communications, allow shopping, and collect data. To learn about the privacy practices of this service provider, please visit https://www.facebook.com/policy.php.
- UPS as a potential shipping option via our Site. To learn about the privacy practices of this service provider, please visit https://www.ups.com/us/en/help-center/legal-terms-conditions/privacy-notice.page.
- FedEx as a potential shipping option via our Site. To learn about the privacy practices of this service provider, please visit http://www.fedex.com/cd/privacypolicy.html.
- USPS as a potential shipping option via our Site. To learn about the privacy practices of this service provider, please visit https://about.usps.com/who-we-are/privacy-policy/welcome.htm.
- Bold Commerce to enable e-commerce subscription services via Shopify. To learn about the privacy practices of this service provider, please visit https://boldcommerce.com/privacy/.
- Niddocks Google Tag Manager to manage Google tags for Shopify. To learn about the privacy practices of this service provider, please visit https://boldcommerce.com/privacy/.
a) Log Files on Our Site. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (“IP”) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, clicked pages, and any other information your browser may send to us.
The following sets out how we may use different categories of cookies and your options for managing cookie settings:
Type of Cookies
Required cookies enable you to navigate our Site and use its features such as accessing secure areas of our Site and using our services.
Because required cookies are essential to operate our Site, there is no option to opt out of these cookies.
These cookies collect information about how you use our Site including which pages you go to most often and if they receive error messages from certain pages. These cookies do not collect information that individually identifies you. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and anonymous. It is only used to improve how our Site functions and performs.
From time-to-time, we may engage third parties to track and analyze usage and volume statistical information from individuals who visit our Site. We may also utilize Flash cookies for these purposes.
To learn how to opt out of performance cookies using your browser settings click here.
To learn how to manage privacy and storage settings for Flash cookies click here.
Functionality cookies allow our Site to remember information you have entered or choices you make (such as your username, language, or your region) and provide enhanced, more personal features. These cookies also enable you to optimize your use of our Site after logging in. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customize.
We may use local shared objects, also known as Flash cookies, to store your preferences or display content based upon what you view on our Site to personalize your visit.
To learn how to opt out of functionality cookies using your browser settings click here.
To learn how to manage privacy and storage settings for Flash cookies click here.
c) Other Tracking Technologies. When you visit our Site, we may collect your IP address for certain purposes such as, for example, to monitor the regions from which you navigate our Site. We may also use web beacons alone or in conjunction with cookies to compile information about your usage of our Site and interaction with emails from us. Web beacons are clear electronic images that can recognize certain types of information on your computer such as cookies when you view a particular site tied to the web beacon. For example, we may place web beacons in marketing emails that notify us when you click on a link in the email that directs you to our Site. We may use web beacons to operate and improve our Site and email communications.
d) Analytics Software Tools. We use Google Analytics on our Site to help us analyze the traffic on our Site. For more information on Google Analytics’ processing of Personal Data, please see http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. By using a browser plugin http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/plugin/ provided by Google, you can opt out of Google Analytics.
4. The Purposes For Which We Use Personal Data.
If you submit or we collect Personal Data through our Site, then such Personal Data may be used in the following ways: (i) to provide, analyze, administer, and improve our Site and services; (ii) to contact you in connection with our Site and certain services, notifications, events, programs, or offerings that you may have registered for; (iii) to send you updates and promotional materials for which you have registered; (iv) to identify and authenticate your access to the parts of our Site and services that you are authorized to access; (v) for recruiting and human resources administration purposes; (vi) to protect our rights and/or our property; and (vii) to ensure the technical functionality and security of our Site.
5. How We Disclose Personal Data.
We do not sell, lease, rent, or otherwise disclose the Personal Data collected from our Site to third parties unless otherwise stated below or with your consent.
6. Retention of Personal Data.
We reserve the right to retain any Personal Data as long as the Personal Data are needed to: (i) fulfill the purposes that are described in Section 4 (The Purposes For Which We Use Personal Data), (ii) comply with applicable law; or (iii) whether retention is advisable in light of our legal position.
7. Your Rights.
7.1 Personal Data. If you have an account on our Site, to the extent we are legally required, we provide access to — and the ability to edit or delete — certain categories of Personal Data through the account.
If you would like to access, amend, erase, export (i.e., data portability), or object to or restrict the processing of Personal Data collected via our Site, you may submit a request to KE at email@example.com or write to us at:
KE Fuels, LLC
P.O. Box 1350
Winter Park, CO 80482-1350
We will promptly review all such requests in accordance with applicable laws. Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes and/or to complete any transactions that you began prior to requesting a change or deletion (e.g. when you make a purchase you may not be able to change or delete Personal Data until after the completion of such purchase).
Depending on where you live, you may have a right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority or other regulatory agency if you believe that we have violated any of the rights concerning Personal Data about you. We encourage you to first reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, so we have an opportunity to address your concerns directly before you do so.
7.2. Opting-Out of Promotional Emails. You may choose not to receive future promotional or advertising emails from us by selecting an unsubscribe link at the bottom of an email that you receive from us or by responding to the emails directly and requesting removal if such a link is not available. Additionally, you may send a request specifying your communications preferences to email@example.com. Customers cannot opt out of receiving transactional emails related to their account with us or our services. Please note that even if you opt out of receiving the foregoing emails, we may still send you a response to any "Contact Us" request as well as administrative, maintenance, and operational emails; for example, in connection with a password reset request.
8. Personal Data Transferred from Outside the U.S.
9. Data Security.
Personal Data security is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Data submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
10. Children's Privacy.
Our Site is not intended for children under the age of 18. Accordingly, we do not intend to collect Personal Data from anyone we know to be under 18 years of age.
11. How We Respond to Do Not Track Signals.
KE does not currently respond or take any action with respect to web browser "do not track" signals or other mechanisms that provide consumers the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of Personal Data about an individual consumer's online activities over time and across third-party websites or online services.
12. Your California Privacy Rights.
If you are a California resident, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits you to request information regarding the disclosure of Personal Data about you by KE to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us:
KE Fuels, LLC
P.O. Box 1350
Winter Park, CO 80482-1350
13. Contacting Us.